(insert 1E2 banner here)

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Tuesday, November 3, 2009 @ 8:57 PM
I'm Just Saying.

HELLO EVERYBODY!

It's Rachella!

LOL

Blogging in BIANCA's order. Hahahaha

So, how's everyone's holiday going? GOOD? BAD? LOL

I heard some people were grounded? Wow didn't know parents would do that?! I wasn't grounded!

WOOHOO!

Beat that!

So, anyway, I wanna know how much the class tee costs. Could someone that knows post it up on our blog so everyone can see?

Thanks.

Ok well does anyone know what to do for the science quests club activity homework? Cuz I think I misplaced the instructions and all. Ya know?

BTW, I MISS YOU GUYS SOOOO VERY MUCH! We really gotta plan a ( PROPER ) class outing. :))

Any suggestions?

I've got some.

•Barbeque (credits to bee as well)
•Bowling
•A camping stay in (or something?)
•Movie outing
Class lunch or dinner

There should be more but that's all I could think of. Hehehe

So, that's it for my posting on out totally AWESOME class blog. :))

Hapy Bianca? Everyone, listen to our class manager alright and BLOG! :))

BYEE!!
xoxo,
Rachella

Labels: ,