(insert 1E2 banner here)

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Tuesday, November 3, 2009 @ 7:19 PM
and with every step together

I want to watch High School Musical 3 again.

Hello, I hope the first two/four days of your holiday has been GREAT.
Mine certainly has and I feel sad for you guys who are grounded.
Do you guys get locked in your room?
You guys can't go out? Computer? Whaaaa?

But anyway, HOLIDAY HOMEWORK!

This is one of those bored-posts that tell you what you need to do for the holidays!
  1. Blog (I self-proclaim this homework)
  2. English reading list (compulsory reading for term 3 - The Clay Marble by MINFONG HO)
  3. Mathematics Test Paper + all the other things that's stated on the cover
  4. Science Questa Club book/movie review
  5. Chinese stuff
I HOPE 1E2 WOULD COME TOGETHER FOR A CLASS-OUTING/BARBECUE OR SOMETHING.
We could relay everything asap if needed.

Also, Class-teeshirt, if you're willing to pay and finalize the design.


Labels: