(insert 1E2 banner here)

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 @ 9:13 PM
:D

Hello everyone . :D
-wavewave-
Currently th bloq is vehh lively ,
to me i quess . ._.

Ohk i think we shud have another class outinq man . :D
MORE ppl shud attend .
Th one before dhis one was , well ,
fail .
._.
14 Ppl attended only and we didn`t really qo arnd TOGETHER

& reqarding th class tee ,
th front is too plain ayye .

Oh , and tmw is th Learninq Journey . O:
well , everyone have fun ! ^_^
I hope i`m not qnq to sch tmw . :D
HEH .

ALERT:
Can anyone make it for dhis Saturday`s Halloween thinq at Escape Theme Park ?
Please let me have a reply ayye ,
tyvm . :D

OKAY ,
Well dhat th end of th post . :D
I hope dhat everyone in 1e2`o9 will always remember ur beloved class and our beloved tchers !
Well , no offence , [ excluding Miss Loo O: ]
LOL .
Hope dhat we qet posted to th class of our choice . xD !

And PLEASE go to my bloq and taq yeah ! ;D
thlove-died.blogspot.com
tyvm . :3

Who plays Audition ?
MapleSea ?
tell me ,
:D

Ohk bai bai !
love ya peepos ! ♥

xoxo , Heidi :]

Labels: