(insert 1E2 banner here)

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Friday, October 30, 2009 @ 7:31 PM

HELLO (:

Today was the last day of school and I enjoyed it very muchhh!

This year zoomed past very quickly, it seemed like ystd we started to know each other. It's been a great year spending 191 days with you guys.

All the tears, memories, laughs, fights these 10 months we've spent together, definitely left a dent in my heart - A GOOD ONE.
You guys made what seemed a boring all-girls school fun and enjoyable and I know i'll never forget the year 2009.

Life in 1E2 was really good, and especially with THE AWESOME GS - BJNNDTAJS <3>

It's really hard putting all my memories with 1E2 this year - TOO MUCH TO HANDLE.
So it's just a short "summary" that I can come up with, and I guess I can't blog as well as *BEE* so I'm just gonna end. SOON.

So I just hope everybody will do well in their classes next year and remember every single mate in 1E2 Class of 2009.

Alyssa xx

Labels: