(insert 1E2 banner here)

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 @ 1:01 AM
everybody clean up

Argh I can't remember who's in my relay group, so I hope you guys will see this.
Thanksgiving Service
20th November, 2009
0900~0920 (I guess that's early enough?) report at the HP Zone.
Like Carina said, a bus would bring us to the cathedral but it's only one way transport,
So you'd have to find your way back at around
1230.

Everyone has to go back early on Friday because we didn't finish cleaning the classroom.
If not, we cannot go for Thanksgiving (I don't really know what we'd do instead, but blerugh)
Also, those who haven't handed up their LJ projects, hand it in on Friday. :-)

+ It'd probably be one of the last times we'd be almost as a whole class again, so make sure you come! :-)

Thanks.

Labels: