(insert 1E2 banner here)

entries
profile
affiliates
tagboard
Archives

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 @ 6:28 PM
Phones, not money

So, everyone, I'm finally blogging on the class blog. It's like the *counts fingers* FIRST TIME! How's everyone after the nokia phone thing? It's like the end of the year, which is just awfully TOO FAST. Astronauts should just go up into space to hold the earth and not let it rotate for like a day. The whole world would just be so musch happier.

How does everyone like their exam results? I bet its GOOOOOOOOD, yeah? Nobody's going NA! HOORAY! (: LAP showcase was so crap. I dont think anyone got my story.

Moving on, when can we like get our class t-shirt? EVERYONE! Give suggestions. it'll help make it alot easier if you could like comment.

S0, yeah. Bianca, I posted. FINALLY.

YOUR TRAVEL DECLARATION FORMS, LIBRARY FINES AND PARENTS PARTICULARS PEOPLE! Remember them.

Labels: